At Dee PT one of our specialties is treating shoulder pain and dysfunction. If you have a rotator cuff tear, impingement syndrome, bursitis, tendinitis, arthritis, or a frozen shoulder then it’s time for Dee PT. Job number one is controlling your pain. We then teach you simple exercises to speed up your recovery and increase circulation to your muscles and tendons while lubricating your shoulder joint. Remember we know how to listen and we’ll work with you every step of the way. If you have shoulder problems then it’s time for Dee PT. Give us a call today!
• Comprehensive evaluation
• Pain reducing procedures
• Education about the shoulder and YOUR injury
• Postural analysis and corrective exercises
• Gentle joint mobilization and shoulder capsule stretching
• Muscle spasm/trigger point release using our hands
• Rotator cuff exercises that heal and strengthen
• Home exercises and self-care
We believe that every patient treatment plan is the most important thing we do. We also understand that the combination of EARLY intervention, EDUCATION and EXERCISE are the keys to help you feel good again.